Sunday, November 18, 2012

Development Update: Forums Up!

Whoohoo!  I got the forums up, running, and working.  It was a little tricky.  I still have to write up rules and maybe a FAQ, but that will be easy and done with soon.

I have several sub-forums set up already, each one for discussing a separate realm of issues; such as God, the Bible, Creationism, Calvinism, etc.  You can go there now and check it out.

If you see any problems with the page, let me know!

So, why did you make a forum?

Oh, come on.  Not you again.  You're always asking me questions.

Is there a problem with that?  Just answer the question.

No, there's no problem... Okay, fine.  Well, I made a forum because one of my favorite things to do as a Christian is to discuss my faith.  There's a certain adrenaline rush when you get into a good debate, and then there's the awesome feeling you get when you know you're doing the Lord's work.  The forum is a place where I can have edifying discussions with believers and non-believers alike; "sharpening" the former and hopefully converting the latter.  Basically, everything I already laid out in my first post.

Well, I'm glad mister bold-and-italic-questioner is gone.  He can get annoying sometimes.

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you headed on over and checked out the forums.  Let me know what you think of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to post a comment! I very much enjoy hearing other people's opinions, regardless of whether or not they are in agreement of my own. Just please remember to keep comments kind and respectful, otherwise they may be deleted!