Monday, November 19, 2012

Development Update: Reftagger Installed!

I've just finished installing a very useful tool on this blog, called Reftagger.

Reftagger automatically turns each Bible reference I make into a link to Biblia.com, an online Bible.  So let's say I reference John 3:16.  Whoa, you see that?  I didn't have to do anything but type out the verse, and Reftagger turned it into a link.

But what if you don't want to open up a link to each verse?  Easy.  Hover over this, without clicking on it: Ephesians 2:8.  See that?  Isn't that awesome?  Personally, I think it is.  You can just read the verse right there!

The link will, if you decide to click on it, take you to the Biblia.com online study Bible.  I have it automatically set to display the NKJV, but you can change between over 50 or so different versions from the Biblia.com website.

If you're interested in using Reftagger for your website, you can get it here.  I recommend it highly, as I have found it to be very helpful on some of the websites that use it.

Now all I really have to do is set up the About/Contact and the Statement of Faith pages, and then this blog will be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to post a comment! I very much enjoy hearing other people's opinions, regardless of whether or not they are in agreement of my own. Just please remember to keep comments kind and respectful, otherwise they may be deleted!