Friday, December 7, 2012

Another Development Update

Things have been going slow lately because I'm currently on a trip in Florida.  The Statement of Faith page is going to have to wait a little longer.

In the meantime, I've pretty much finished the forums.  I'd say it's fully up and running, but it could still use some streamlining.  Go check out the forum and tell me what you think!

I've also completed the 'About' section of the About/Contact page, so you can read a little bit about myself and why I made this blog.  Maybe I should just split that into two separate pages...

I got to visit an abortion clinic today, and I tried to help minister to the people there and stop them from murdering their children.  I think I'll make a post about it when I get back from the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, pro-life is something I am very passionate about. I've never visited an abortion clinic. I don't really know if I could, but it's something I would like to try. Melody Green wrote a track, "Children, things we throw away?" and it's super good. PG13, but very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear. I haven't been very passionate about it until more recently, though I've always been pro-life. This was my very first time, and I'm glad I went. You really should try it sometime. John MacAurthur (I think, it might have been someone else) has a good series called something like 'the campaign for imorality,' and it has a really good sermon (or two) on abortion. You should check it out on Sermonaudio.

      Delete

Please, feel free to post a comment! I very much enjoy hearing other people's opinions, regardless of whether or not they are in agreement of my own. Just please remember to keep comments kind and respectful, otherwise they may be deleted!