Saturday, December 15, 2012

Template Changes, More Gadgets...

Sorry for all of these development updates.  I have a bunch of drafts done for actual posts, but I'm not sure which one I should finish and publish first.

As you can see, I've changed up the template and layout a little bit, so now we have two sidebars instead of one.  That allows me to have more gadgets, and I've taken advantage of that by adding some info about me, as well as a poll and a list of labels.  I really like the poll, and I hope I get some good feedback on it... so how were you saved?  Go choose an option from the poll, and let me know!  The poll is on the left sidebar, if you didn't notice.

I think this blog is pretty much ready now (except for that pesky statement of faith), so I think I'm gonna start telling more people about it.  That should bring in some traffic, and hopefully I can start having some good discussions (or better yet, debates) going in the forums.  Maybe I'll get in a few more writers, or at least some people to help me in the forums (I usually get overrun and outnumbered in forum debates).

One of the posts I have coming soon deals with the ever-popular 12/21/12 end of the world prediction, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to post a comment! I very much enjoy hearing other people's opinions, regardless of whether or not they are in agreement of my own. Just please remember to keep comments kind and respectful, otherwise they may be deleted!