Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sola Gratia: Submit Your Objections!

After many Google searches, I was unable to find any objections to the doctrine of Sola Gratia! Apparently, the Catholics affirmed Sola Gratia during the Council of Orange around 530.

So our biggest supplier of anti-Sola arguments, the Catholics, really have nothing to say on the issue. I couldn't find arguments from anyone else, so I'm afraid I have no material for my usual "Common arguments against..." post.

...Unless YOU have an argument against Sola Gratia! If you have a question about, objection to, or argument against Sola Gratia, the doctrine of Grace Alone, then please share it! Otherwise, I'll just move right on to Solus Christus.

Well? Anyone? It doesn't matter whether the objection is one you've heard from someone else or if you believe it yourself, any argument will do! Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best to address it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to post a comment! I very much enjoy hearing other people's opinions, regardless of whether or not they are in agreement of my own. Just please remember to keep comments kind and respectful, otherwise they may be deleted!